Monday, February 28, 2011

Where can I sell my massage table?

Is there somewhere that will buy my massage table for me. Classifides started, but nobody is interested. It's a perfectly good board and I have to make time for it because I have a new one. Is there a store that would buy? put it on eBay and the supply of people, or may place a purchase price now. You can set the collection and, if that helps. Good luck on your sale! Try adding to your local massage school or post it on cragislist (with photo). might even consider carrying a "sell" the store is falling store.they Ebay a list of eBay items for you, take pictures, take care to pay for transportation, and where goods are sold, take the percentage of the commission, and send you a check. or another option you can try is to put on Craigslist, which is free or backward. good luck, you should try Craigslist, www.craigslist.org. I sold tons of stuff there massage. Massage things usually sell very quickly on Craig's List, and I always allow for a good price, you can also try eBay. Good luck. Susan http://www.alternativehealthbusiness.com/massage-marketing.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment