Friday, February 18, 2011

I want to open a business in massage therapy. What are the costs?

So, if I open a business in massage, were exactly how much it costs? In addition to training, how much would it cost for massage tables, oils and creams and all the conditions to open a store in the massage? You can massage a company with a small budget, or even millions of dollars. Do you have your own business plan, including a marketing plan. You do not go to a massage therapist to open a business. You can hire massage therapists to work for you. Massage tables and lotions are the least of your worries. Can a table for $ 200 or $ 2,000 depending on what you need. You have an office to an office phone, business cards and a good site to rent. The price varies depending on what you buy, I'm so tired of the non-response to a specific massage exercises that nothing concrete to offer than its own services that I have spent time on real numbers to gather in front of you. I suppose you want to open an office for someone (you), working five days a week, I did the same thing four years ago and has spent nearly $ 8.000. This is what I bought: Table, $ 1500 table accessories (hot towels, pillows, cushions, breast, pregnancy, neck rolls, etc.) $ 500 12 sets of fine linen sheets, 800, $ 650 toilet $ 100 game hot hot stones and paraffin, 150 gallons of $ 4 cases Biotone lotion, $ 200 for cleaning (sweep clean, gallon of Simple Green), computers and spokesman for the $ 250, Nice, $ 750 (I can use music Free online billing software / programming, see link below) Name and last month's rent with the deposit, $ 2.000. ($ 750 per month in rent plus a security deposit of $ 500) Marketing (business cards, website and keywords on Google, maps, yellow pages), $ 500 for furniture and fixtures (tables, chairs, decoration) around $ 1.000 first rented the space of three treatment rooms. As I said therapists who have equipped each room of about $ 3.000 each. So I added a laundry for $ 2,000 including heat and washer / dryer, I bought a beautiful, lasting long. I have a friend, his company $ 1,500 to open a private room to buy the cheapest thing they could find programs, but it has already replaced thing after 2 years. In the long term it is better to buy good stuff. Good luck to you!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment