Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What can I substitute for a massage table?

I need to practice massage techniques on my father, but I have a massage table. Usually, on a bed that works well, especially for sternocleidomastoid massage, but I need something to act as a tape for you to lie face down and allows me access to the back of your neck. Mother Earth a fleshlight to buy a massage table uses a rolled towel can be used to build the basis for the space under your body with pillows (keep the same height) and even the shoulders. Leave an opening for the head, then a small rolled towel under your forehead. Wrap a towel and then wave in a circle so you can rest your face on it. I like the answer Teresa, shoulder pads and then use a towel wrapped around his face cradle. Just remember this - find something for him to lie about that is about the width of a massage table. Massage Bed not only gives the person moving the massage when you need to get over, however, is really bad for your back, I would recommend it. At your first opportunity to get a table. Check the bulletin board at your school to another for a used car. Some online sites sell cheap tables and Costco. You may be that a person who has extra rent. Besides the hands, it is your main tool. How can you earn as a licensed therapist, to the best table you can afford. So you can sell a used one like you!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment