Saturday, February 12, 2011

Massage therapist looking for help choosing a new massage table, any recomendations?

I'm looking for a table of weight, portable massage where the massage and reiki. Oakworks Advanta source and look good, but expensive. I wonder if anyone has any experience with these two tables, or other signs that can satisfy my needs. Thanks for your help! I have not had any experience with these pictures I'm sorry, but I use a table called Earthlite Avalon. I really like. I'm not sure the price as it came with my studies. Check it out and see if you can love. Good luck in your search for a table! What I have is that I have a massage therapy school. Earthlite is a good brand. With a massage table for the use of Reiki, which is being made of solid wood and make sure it is set to be as low as you want. I also want to make sure you have a bigger picture: the average is 28 "and not do it for adults or do not have a place to put your arms when lying on his back. Get padding, you can see how it makes a difference in customer comfort, more comfortable your customers are, the more likely that she will come back because they were.comfortable! lol A good massage table is not something I would skimp on. Regarding weight, you can always buy the support table with good wheels to pull it out. I would see if there are any shows in your area. This is where the representatives of producers and they are, you can make accurate information about tables and the proposal that best meets your needs. For a given transaction, it is more likely to have a much better deal than buying just a table at random. You can also call the massage table companies are trying to direct. I hope this helps and good luck! I know that Oakworks is a good brand. There are many other good brands. If you are concerned about affordability, you can watch www.craigslist.o org for your area is the local newspaper and ads for a natural health magazines that are published in your area to see if a used copy for sale, you can go and watch and see how it feels solid. I have used my massage table and massage chair. I have a lot on some very nice, and new products. Good luck .

0 comments:

Post a Comment