Friday, February 25, 2011

any one have a portable massage table they want to sell?

I just started massage school. I've wanted to do for years, and now I'm there. but I really want a board so I can start practicing. My husband says I'm already much better than I was. If anyone can help or give me a number of areas that would be great. any advice would be helpful. craigslist.com is great. I have my massage table at Costco. There is a master massage table and I am satisfied with the quality, you can at the store or order from the web. Otherwise it is difficult for other brands of tables to recommend without actually seeing them or use them. Want to ensure that they have enough padding, lightweight but built to much weight (table I received was assessed for £ 1500 but only costs about $ 200.00) to hold. To the extent that school, to the best advice I can give you work with everyone in your class. Working with someone to reduce as much. Learn from everyone and share a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment