Saturday, February 26, 2011

What can I use as a massage table around the house?

I would love to massage my boyfriend (if any), but I do not know what I could use that close and long enough so that it could happen. All I could think of would be a mattress of the bed, but she is old and probably not worthy of massage. Any ideas? put a dune on the kitchen table, which must be sufficiently stable but comfortable enough I put it as comfortable as possible on the ground floor and a pillow to support the forehead and chin to make it back to to keep the neck straight, so you can feel comfortable in every corner (if you do not mind kneeling) and can be rest and relaxation. ! Lucky Lady does not get a massage, I always give:) You can use lots of pillows together and covered with carpets, use a bed, a coffee table with an egg crate mattress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment