Sunday, February 20, 2011

Do you have experience either giving or receiving a massage on a pregnancy table?

I plan to buy a massage table with one of these holes, you can remove the stomach of pregnant women. But I've also heard that pregnant women should not lay on my stomach. Who knows? Thanks! It is for a pregnant woman to lie on the massage beds in order. Since portoin stomach drop the table, there is no pressure on the abdomen and there is a hole where the table is probably too technical, women have not the stomach. Mother of 2 First, I recommend at least one workshop on prenatal massage if you have not already. It makes a lot more massaging a pregnant woman with a hole for the belly! I was trained in a workshop before 3 years. We were told that the tables are not the best with holes, since in the second and third trimester of pregnancy should not be lying. I Teach prenatal massage in supine and lateral decubitus positions to do. I am a mother of two, and you will feel better after words is large enough to give Brith Brith I want to give my little girl and my son. I think they would be ok otherwise why would they sell a massage table for Prego women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment