Friday, February 11, 2011

Where can I find massage supplies (tables, creams, sheets) locally?

I just finished massage school and I have trouble finding where to find the sources. I need a table, clothes and creams. I am especially in San Antonio TX. Thanks for your help! San Antonio do not know, but there are a large number of online retailers, including massage Gallery, where you can get good quality material at great prices. Also, talk with your peers, and massage professionals for the city and ask where they get their lucky gear.Good www.bodyworkmall.com have also had luck with another site that list should help Check with your insurance company which often have sites linked to their own web site to help that I can not remember what he had connections. AMTA is a good insurance company. There's also Craigslist, you can ask the massage elements. Good luck and take care of yourself too (getting massages!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment