Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Massage Tables?

I have recently gone into the education of medical massage and Im not sure what the best quality in the table, or how to tell if it's a good deal on the table or not. The school I go around the table offering $ 550.00 to 600, $ 00, but I have a professional quality desktop for cheaper it would be wonderful to find. Any advice? You may want to check the land boards, they are usually $ 300-400. I actually saw one recently in Costco and it was pretty sweet. We use ground lites in our office. You can find them on Ebay and medical mail order companies such as promissory notes, Inc., and Meyer. Good Luck. I use to draw different massage tables. One is a generic brand and the other is a Tatum (Tatum no longer do) and my customers never know the difference and not I. My advice would be to search for used ones. That's what I did with both the Board and I now have a successful practice and still the same game! Oakworks my opinion the best quality desktop out there. They have a wide range of scales for different uses, how many people use the same board and / or need to adjust the height of the table often do you go with an aluminum frame portable adjust with quick snaps on the leg lengths. If you are not the only one with a table and must be adjusted in height so much, so a wooden frame, can be a bit more economical. If you do a lot of PNF, status, support for many routes or movements with the customer, while at the table, so toughness and strength pad and vinyl can be more convenient to do. In addition, if you like it too far it may be difficult to make movements over the table. Oakworks sometimes have a list of tables that we sent to the factory for various reasons, and generally have lower prices for these. There is still enough for safety, but they could repair the vinyl or a block or a color that was not acceptable to the person who originally ordered, they have. If you are purchasing prices for high quality images, then use the Internet to compare prices and school, you can also ask the manager or owner of the school, if you can buy some of the tables used to finally you can buy new ones. Oakworks accessories also offer packages that bundle together. Here is what I found on their website today: http://www.oakworks.com/portable-massage-table/Kela.asp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment