Sunday, February 27, 2011

Craziest thing to happen on a massage table? Massage therapists or anyone with a good story?

I was getting a massage last night and laughed because the guy was tickling me. He would not say, but I'm so sensitive in certain places. He was massaging his back and started the back side near the waist and was squirming and laughing. It made me think, however, that the funniest people stories about massage? I'm havign sex with my massage therapist for table.that was a good massage. The only bad history that I have though:? (Well, to see when I started having health problems, I have decided a pod in a beautiful steam vapor followed by a relaxing massage can do the trick I have rheumatoid arthritis, as anything? To kill the pain. I sat naked in sheath steam after the steam of a robe and went to the massage room, where the masseuse she expects. Then I got a robe, lying on the couch and nothing? The woman masseuse panicked and ran from the room? It seems that customers were not accustomed to naked? Pleased to announce that now! Secondly, I am reminded of 9.11? I had just left the house of my massage, when the news said that a plane had flown into the twin towers, is all he knew best news program and at the end followed. I thought it was a small plane as a guided tour of New York? I arrived at the health club and went and sat in the courtroom. The masseuse came out and said: "Have you heard the news," then I realized it was serious. The radio program had been arrested on normal radio waves were filled with news. While listening to another woman came in, not a customer, but a Fortune Teller! Cross my palm with silver and I'll tell your fortune? I said, 'Have you heard the news about events in New York? " Fortune Teller said: "No, why?" I replied: "Um, yes if you are a real psychic, you would not know what's happening in New York?" Massage therapist still carries a Thai massage on a high bed massage (Thai massage is usually done without a massage bed, but on a futon or mat) to make a long story short, we heard a bang up, and it was a massage therapist, table. Good massage decreased from things that were not injured, but was so embarrassed. We giggle. Eunice yunesa@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment