Monday, February 21, 2011

What to look for in a massage table?

I am a student wants to buy my first massage table. Sometimes I see the terms of the static weight and weight work. What is the difference? I do not know. But I can say this to buy a massage table for school. Buy cheapest you will find that Sam's Club and Costco. Why? Everything you think you can wish him a massage table is going to change that in the first year you are looking for practice! You want a new table in the practice of their first year. If you spend a lot on the table now will not be able to justify a change to a table where you really want in the future. I have a letter of guarantee 300 now. Top notch and well worth the sticker price of 3K +. I have stopped buying that if I had bought a portable table for $ 800 back in school, the school tried to do. Also, start making your website, so time is outside the train, the area is underway to get lots of traffic:. Http: / / www.a-body-for-living.com/site-build- it.h html Earth makes wonderful little tables, all different types and prices go in the search engine on their website. Static weight is the weight of the customer while on the table. Work is the weight of your prints. Given the problem of obesity plagues our nation, I recommend the maximum weight you can afford. Believe me I have two tables, one with a 400 and a limit of 800. I have customers that can not be the first table. If you go to a place where you do not need to move the table and you can afford to, hydraulic tables are great because you can adjust the height while you work. After more than two years to be a massage therapist, I can say there is a great back saver. Moving with her to get a solid portable .

0 comments:

Post a Comment