Wednesday, March 2, 2011

what is the best car for a traveling massage therapist?

I am a mother of a small boy.And go to school for a massage therapist. I have a new car already. But I need someone who is thoughtful on a massage table and a little boy. Home.and traveling.and I work from a not too difficult for the child in the back seat and still room to turn around so massage? Any suggestions on a make and model? Check out the Kia Sorento is a four-door SUV with enough room behind the seat to get things. They are sleek, affordable and makes good on fuel as well, and handle the snow pretty well. Chevy HHR is a good choice. I test drove my friends and was very impressed. My father has a Chrysler PT Cruiser, and there is no relation to how much better the Chevy is built and feels like to run it. If you're one of those who do not want to buy a GM product now Toyota van is good too, but will cost much more than the Chevy. Hope I have been helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment